An Ortho foam quality mattress provides firm orthopaedic support when used on either a divan base or a bed frame, helping to maintain the correct alignment of the spine and neck for a healthier and comfortable night sleep.
This mattress is available in 4 different sizes allowing you to choose what's best for you.
- High Density Reflex Foam Support - A thick layer of high-density reflex foam is used to act as the support mechanism in this mattress.
- Unlike memory foam, reflex foam does not mould to your body as much and bounces back fairly quickly. Due to these special properties, it is a fairly firm material which will provide a support to a mattress to ensure your weight is distributed properly.
- Quick and Easy Transport - This mattress is vacuum packed and rolled for quick and easy transport.
- We use powerful machines to compress the mattress and then suck all of the air within. The mattress is then rolled up and secured ready for dispatching.
> High density reflex foam
> Silent – No springs
> 17cm thickness
> Dry cleanable cover
> Zip off cover
> Orthopaedic mattress
> Sanitised fabric
> Anti dust mite features
> Made to British Standards/Regulations
> Vacuum packed and rolled
- Mattress requires up to 72 hours to fully expand once opened.
- Feel safe and rest assured because you are buying a product that has been manufactured within the UK and conforms to all British fire regulations.
If you have any special size requests, please contact us to let us know and we will quote a price to you.