The Deluxe Memory Spring Mattress provides comfort and support by using a traditional spring system along with a layer of high-density reflex foam for additional support and comfort to the mattress.
- Reflex Foam Support - A thick layer of high-density reflex foam is used to act as the support mechanism in this mattress.
Unlike memory foam, reflex foam does not mould to your body as much and bounces back fairly quickly. Due to these special properties, it is a fairly firm material which will provide a support to a mattress to ensure your weight is distributed properly.
- Traditionally Made for A Bounce - A spring system is used to provide support but also provide bouncy comfort which materials such as memory foam cannot do alone.
- Orthopaedic Support - A soft orthopaedic quality that provides support to all parts of your body to ensure you are sleeping correctly and have a restless free night’s sleep.
- Quick and Easy Transport - This mattress is vacuum packed and rolled for quick and easy transport.
- We use powerful machines to compress the mattress and then suck all of the air within. The mattress is then rolled up and secured ready for dispatching.
> 2cm of Reflex Foam
> 13.5g Coil Spring
> 18cm thickness
> Taped Edge Mattress
> Soft mattress
> Sanitised fabric
- Made to British Standards/Regulations
- Vacuum packed and rolled
- Mattress requires up to 72 hours to fully expand once opened.
If you have any special size requests, please contact us to let us know and we will quote a price to you.