This is an example of a well-engineered bed with all points taken into consideration.
1) It has middle support legs
2) It has middle bars
3) It is provided with all weight tested slats
4) Matching headboard and foot board stitching design.
5) The simplest ever instruction manual with separate fittings according to types and uses.
6) Available in Single Small (3ft) Double (4ft) Double (4ft6) and King (5ft), Super King (6ft)
Approx. Bed Dimensions:
Headboard Thickness= 6 cm
Headboard Height= 89 cm
(4FT) Small Double
Please check the dimensions sketch provided.
- Reflex Foam Support - A thick layer of high-density reflex foam is used to act as the support mechanism in this mattress.
- Unlike memory foam, reflex foam does not mould to your body as much and bounces back fairly quickly. Due to these special properties, it is a fairly firm material which will provide a support to a mattress to ensure your weight is distributed properly.
- Traditionally Made for A Bounce - A spring system is used to provide support but also provide bouncy comfort which materials such as memory foam cannot do alone.
- Orthopaedic Support - A soft orthopaedic quality that provides support to all parts of your body to ensure you are sleeping correctly and have a restless free night’s sleep.
- Quick and Easy Transport - This mattress is vacuum packed and rolled for quick and easy transport.
- We use powerful machines to compress the mattress and then suck all of the air within. The mattress is then rolled up and secured ready for dispatching.
Contact Us for more information.